[GRASS-dev] problem with r.mapcalc in GRASS 7

Barton Michael Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Fri Jun 25 23:55:44 EDT 2010

GDAL is in a "framework" on Mac OS X. That is, it is in ... /Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework

It is not in a path, but is explicitly linked in configure with ... --with-gdal=/Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/

Is this no longer a valid argument?

Michael

C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)
www: www.public.asu.edu/~cmbarton, http://csdc.asu.edu