[GRASS-dev] i.landsat.toar to be included in Grass7

Yann Chemin yann.chemin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 18:58:46 EDT 2010

Hello list,
I would like to include i.landsat.toar in GRASS7.
I believe this will bring the necessary complement to i.atcorr and the
subsequent i.albedo/i.vi/etc that are part of the chain processing of
Landsat.
Is there anybody maintaining it these days?

I would be happy to do the necessary to include it in GRASS 7.
In the future, I would also like to remove from GRASS-ADDONS the
i.dn2* modules that mostly are included into i.landsat.toar but for
the .MTL metadata format of some types of Landsat 5 imagery (I checked
the landsat_met.c in i.landsat.toar and believe it is feasible to
transfer the .MTL parsing code across eventually).

Any vote please,
Thank you,
Yann

--