[GRASS-dev] wxGUI in GRASS 6.4.1

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Thu Oct 14 01:33:10 EDT 2010

I agree with Martin and the rest. Backporting is a good idea. It will make for a better final GRASS 6 (i.e., whatever 6.5 becomes) and it will be minimal disruption to users since we already made the wxPython GUI the default at the last minute for 6.4.0.

+1

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)