[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] Error when importing data in Windows with Python Script

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Fri Oct 29 23:07:27 EDT 2010

Luis Lisboa wrote:

> A few emails ago you mentioned this:
>
> > I suspect that those in prompt.py should be changed, but I'm not sure
> > about the others.
>
> I tried to find this file but there is no prompt.py. Is there any
> alternative filename?

It's not in 6.4.0, only in 6.4-SVN, 6.5 and 7.0. 6.4.0 doesn't use
shlex at all, so that isn't the issue.

I have no idea how (or where) the prompt is implemented in 6.4.0.

I can only suggest that you file a bug report and hope that someone[1]
who understands the GUI can find time to deal with it.

[1] Judging from the revision logs, I suspect that this means Martin.