[GRASS-dev] Weekly reports #12 wxNviz

Anna Kratochvílová kratochanna at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 16:41:54 EDT 2011

Hi,

1) What do I have completed this week?
I continued with thematic mapping because my mentor improved v.colors
a lot so I had to rewrite the GUI again which was quite
time-consuming.
This change affects not only wxNviz but raster/vector color rules dialog too.
I updated wxNviz manual page. You can find it in nviz toolbar -> Show
manual or here [0] (will be updated later I guess).
I recorded a few video tutorials and put them on wiki [1] (instead of
the old ones).

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?

I'm going to work on wxNviz after GSoC too, there is still work to be done.

3) Is there any blocking issue?

No

[0] http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/html70_user/wxGUI.Nviz.html
[1] http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/WxNviz#Video_tutorials