[GRASS-dev] grass7 - renamed optiont

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 02:24:56 EDT 2011

Hi,

2011/6/12 Helena Mitasova <hmitaso at ncsu.edu>:
> If yes, I would like to change the two last options to more meaningful terms as follows:

well, these changes are not really necessary, but good to do for G7...

> 6.4      ->        7.               proposed
> elevin -> elevation
> aspin -> aspect

`elevation` or `aspect` are standard option names, there is only one
reason why to keep non-standard, sometime obscure names - breaking
existing scripts. We already started standardization of option names,
let's continue.

> barin -> barrier
> flout -> flowline
> lgout -> flowpath --> length
> dsout -> density --> accumulation (or just accum?)

`flowline` is OK when changing `flowpath` to `length`?
`accumulation` is still OK, you can use shorten name when calling the module.

Martin