[GRASS-dev] GUI for ps.map - g.extension

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Mar 15 08:25:29 EDT 2011

1. Really great to have a GUI for ps.map under development. Thanks Anna and Martin.
2. Can anyone report whether or not Python scripts run with minimal trouble on Windows under GRASS 6.4+ now? Without creating special bat files manually, editing bash/bat start up files, typing in special prefixes...? (Installation of Python for Windows from python.org is is not a problem)
3. Although this is a really nice and needed improvement, it seems like it should go to GRASS 7 rather than back to GRASS 6.x IMHO

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice: 	480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)