[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #1310: Browse button in WxPython GUIs (for scripts) does not provide a correct file path for WinGRAS

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Thu Mar 31 14:33:29 EDT 2011

#1310: Browse button in WxPython GUIs (for scripts) does not provide a correct
file path for WinGRAS
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  katrineggert1980  |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  Unspecified       |
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Comment(by katrineggert1980):

 A file path that is inserted in WxGUI is first parsed in grass.parser()
 So I went to core.py to parser() and, if I print  for instance
 print (sys.argv[2]) my file path is no longer with '\'
 So the options in sys.argv (line 422) are no longer with '\'
 So my question is, what function places data and information in sys.argv
 variable?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1310#comment:23>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>