[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #1310: Browse button in WxPython GUIs (for scripts) does not provide a correct file path for WinGRAS

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Sat Mar 26 15:22:14 EDT 2011

#1310: Browse button in WxPython GUIs (for scripts) does not provide a correct
file path for WinGRAS
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  katrineggert1980  |       Owner:  grass-dev@…
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new
      Cpu:  Unspecified       |
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Comment(by hellik):

 Replying to [comment:2 hellik]:

 from the dev-ML
 (http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2011-March/053954.html)

 {{{
 katrin eggert wrote:

 > Just a preliminary note: This error is reported here:
 > http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2011-March/053774.html
 >
 > I saw that Glynn sugeste this a couple of months ago:
 > http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2010-October/052396.html
 >
 > Can this be an option to solve this problem? Can anyone give a few tips
 on
 > this? (just to try and test it)

 Right. Currently, 6.5 has utils.split(), which handles Windows
 filenames, but much of the wx GUI is still using shlex.split()
 directly.

 Feel free to replace all occurrences of shlex.split() with
 utils.split() in your local copy. Also, open a bug report (if there
 isn't already one for this issue).
 }}}

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1310#comment:9>