[GRASS-dev] IPython Notebook & GRASS

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sun Nov 11 22:47:29 PST 2012

Hi Massimo,

This looks pretty cool. But I don't understand what you mean about integrating it with the GUI. Can you explain?

BTW, I just learned from your weblink that you're at RPI. My son is in the cognitive science doctoral program at RPI. We were just visiting him a month ago.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)

On Nov 11, 2012, at 11:36 PM, <grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org>>