[GRASS-dev] GRASS7.0 on Mavericks

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 06:55:11 PST 2013

Hi Yann,

I don't think this problem relates to toolboxes. The error message is
completely different. I would first suggest to install new Python version
2.7.6 [1] because there have been some problems and Python had to release
new version. If this does not help, unfortunately I have no other idea.

Anna

[1] http://www.python.org/getit/