[GRASS-dev] problem with house.c and GCC-4.7

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 12:24:11 PDT 2013

On 21 June 2013 18:57, Rashad M <mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Did any one have solution?. I also got same error on lauchpad build for
> raring 32bit. But both i386 and amd64 build for precise came clean.

No. I would suggest to do the bug report for GCC (e.g. at launchpad).
I cannot do it easily since don't have access to that machine anymore
but you can probably try. Following the instruction in the error
message it should be clear what to do.

Maybe it is worth to try the new/latest version of GCC, according to
some ticked I saw somewhere, there were some changes in
rewrite_use_nonlinear_expr function. But I don't know what you can do
on launchpad.