[GRASS-dev] GRASS 7 wish: Keyword index

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 05:54:29 PDT 2013

2013/3/8 Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>:

> It is completely different.
>
> The resulting 1 page should look like this:

> * aggregation: r.reclass.area, v.neighbors
> * allocation: v.net.alloc
> * area: r.surf.area, v.centroids, v.dissolve
> * ...
> * random: r.random, v.random, v.sample
> * ...
> * sampling: d.where, r.random.cells, r.random, t.sample,
> t.vect.observe.strds, t.vect.what.strds, v.drape, v.random, v.sample,
> v.what.rast3, v.what.rast, v.what.vect
> * ...
>
> So, the script needs to scan all modules for their keywords and then
> create a page which relates the keywords to module names.
> Hope this clarifies the idea. At time we cannot easily look up which
> modules offer a certain functionality.

I just upload (r55313) the new script (build_keywors.py) to create the
page. This page (keywords.html) actually is not linked in any pages of
documentation but you can see it with the direct link (you can also
find it in (dist.*/docs/html/keywords.html)
At this point I think we should replace topics.html page with this
new, what do you think?

--
ciao
Luca