[GRASS-dev] sphinx python documentation

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Fri May 30 08:20:41 PDT 2014

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 2:53 AM, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> [0] http://grass.osgeo.org/grass71/manuals/pygrass/index.html
> >

> > Nice, perhaps bit too conservative design but fits to GRASS manual
> nicely. I
> > wish to have something similar for Doxygen but I'm afraid of maintenance
> > issues.
> >

> what do you mean for "conservative design" ?

Probably that there are no distinct (graphically strong) elements:

http://grass.osgeo.org/grass71/manuals/pygrass/raster_elements.html#pygrass.raster.category.Category.set_cats_fmt

But it seems that Python documentation goes into the same direction:

https://docs.python.org/2/library/unittest.html >
https://docs.python.org/3/library/unittest.html

I'm not able to contribute anything more exciting and I actually appreciate
a lot that it is the same design as the user manual, so well done, I should
say.

I'm looking forward to separate Python and GUI documentations.

Vaclav