[GRASS-dev] [release planning] 7.2.0

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 17:52:50 PST 2016

On Sun, Dec 11, 2016 at 2:43 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > Sorry to bother: this does not sound like a GRASS GIS 7.2 problem to
> > me but a winGRASS packaging issue?
>
> yes, it seems to be a WinGRASS packaging issue (I will have time to
> look at it later in the end of week - Friday). From my POV, it's not
> blocker for GRASS release. Ma

I more or less agree, but what I don't know is if to package WinGRASS or
not if the lidar stuff is broken. For example, the current situation is
that from the current packages for the 7.0.x releases some support C++
modules and some lidar modules. However, I'm not sure if there is one 7.0.x
release which supports both. Of course, it is the packaging issue not the
release issue, but then should the package exist if it has a major issue?