[GRASS-dev] db.copy gives error

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 07:26:29 PDT 2020

Dear devs,

I have a grassgis database with in the mapset 'Permanent' a table
'vegetation_lookup'. I want top copy this table to the current mapset.
The following used to work I think, but now gives me some errors:

db.copy from_driver=sqlite
from_database=/media/grassdb/biodiv/PERMANENT/sqlite/sqlite.db
from_table=vegetation_lookup to_driver=sqlite
to_database=$GISDBASE/$LOCATION_NAME/$MAPSET/sqlite/sqlite.db
to_table=vegetation_lookup

ERROR: Unable to create directory '///sqlite' for sqlite database
dbmi: Protocol error
WARNING: Unable to open database <///sqlite/sqlite.db> by driver <sqlite>

Any idea what I am doing wrong here?

With kind regards,

Paulo