[GRASS-dev] SIngle-Window GUI not working on Ubuntu 22.04

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 03:06:59 PDT 2022

Hi Paulo,

if you are getting the same problem, you should install the latest wxPython:

pip install -U -f
https://extras.wxpython.org/wxPython4/extras/linux/gtk3/ubuntu-22.04/
wxPython

That should fix it. The wxPython in packages may be old and not patched,
only 4.2.0 (released 2 weeks ago) has the fixes.

Anna