[GRASS-dev] GRASS Windows issues

Gandalf the Gray pjduplooy.gis at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 07:25:36 PST 2023

 Hi Jeff

Thanks for the link.  I installed the 8.4 dev version. and it gives exactly
the same error as with GRASS standalone from grass,osgeo.org, GRASS
installed with OSGeo4W, and from the QGIS standalone installer.

I am now suspecting that it might not be the wxpython included in the
installers, but my pc itself.

Regards

Pieter