[GRASS-dev] GRASS Windows issues

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 23:19:42 PST 2023

Windows issues are hard to debug as most of developers are on Linux boxes.
Do you have an ArcGIS install by any chance? In the past ArcGIS was a
source of different problems for GRASS as it would register its Python
globally and then GRASS would pick wrong Python version resulting
myriad of strange errors.

M.

svētd., 2023. g. 10. dec., plkst. 17:25 — lietotājs Gandalf the Gray
via grass-dev (<grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org>) rakstīja: