[GRASS-dev] [EXTERNAL] [release planning] GRASS GIS 8.3.1

Ondřej Pešek pesej.ondrek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 05:47:42 PDT 2023

so 30. 9. 2023 v 16:12 odesílatel Markus Neteler via grass-dev
<grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org> napsal:
> As far as I see the git on Windows issue has been solved as well as
> many wxGUI bugs.
> Still a few to go which are under review. Shall we wait for them?
> Please let me know.

Not only Windows wxGUI issues. It is impossible to change the layout
from single window to the original one. I am using the original one
with students, meaning that I am still using 8.2.x with them.
Releasing 8.3.1 (where it is fixed) would let me to use 8.3.x versions
with them without forcing them to compile it on their own. (the
8.3.0-broken r.watershed is also used there)

So a new release would be appreciated also at my side.

But that's just my two cents.