[GRASS-dev] [release planning] GRASS GIS 8.3.1

Nicklas Larsson n_larsson at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 01:14:53 PDT 2023

In general, I wouldn’t mind a quick patch 8.3.1 release. Remaining (non-blocking) issues may be bumped to 8.3.2, which in turn can be released as soon as possible.

The changes since 8.3.0:
https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/compare/8.3.0...OSGeo:grass:releasebranch_8_3?expand=1 <https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/compare/8.3.0...OSGeo:grass:releasebranch_8_3?expand=1>

Best,
Nicklas