[GRASS-dev] Renaming location to project

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 09:20:54 PST 2024

Dear dev list,

While the decision at the PSC meeting was to merge the first batch of
renames to have it in for 8.4 [1], the PRs [2] will need reviews to be
merged. Anyone can leave an approving review. One approving review from a
member of the grass-write team [3] will be needed to enable merging. For
your convenience, here are the links to the PRs:

https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/2993
https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/3131
https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/3130
https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/pull/3133