[GRASS-dev] GRASS Teams on GitHub

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 09:18:29 PST 2024

Hello guys,

Thanks for this discussion. I went through all of your explanations and
reasoning, and while I agree we have more repos and hence the need for more
groups, I do think the GDAL teams structure gives a much better image of
structure, unity and organization than our loose groups all over the place.
As Ondrej says perhaps not many people go and check the OSGeo teams, but I
think the image we show to the rest and to ourselves is still important,
and these little details do make a difference in my opinion.

my 2 cents
Vero