[GRASS-dev] Stuck version DOI registration for 8.3.2. RC1: Feedback from Zenodo

Peter Löwe peter.loewe at gmx.de
Thu Feb 29 08:53:59 PST 2024

Hi all,

here's feedback from Zenodo about the "stuck" version DOI registration for 8.3.2. RC1:

"With these events it is often minor, unnoticeable, downtimes which prevents events from being sent or received which results in these failures.
In order to fix it we have to kickstart the DataCite DOI registration process again.
Hopefully we can do a better job catching these issues in the future, but in the meantime letting us know through support is ideal".

So there is nothing wrong with the current GitHub/Zenodo-bridge workflow :-)

Best,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>