[GRASS-dev] GSoC Proposal [Improve GRASS user experience in Jupyter Notebook]

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 13:08:08 PDT 2024

Hello Riya,

Welcome to GRASS GIS and thanks for sharing the proposal draft! I went
through it earlier this morning, and it looks really good :)
I'm looking forward to testing and using those planned new features!

Happy coding!
Vero

El mar, 26 mar 2024 a las 11:55, Riya Saxena via grass-dev (<
grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org>) escribió:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am Riya, a pre-final year undergrad at the Department of Earth Sciences,
> IIT Roorkee. My interest in GIS stems from an Introduction to GIS course
> taught by Arun K. Saraf in my last semester.
>
> I started exploring GIS, which led me to GRASS GIS and ultimately to GSoC,
> which combined my interest in open-source and GIS. It is a perfect
> opportunity to spend my summers on (or even continue my M.Tech
> dissertation).
>
> Over the last few weeks, Anna guided me in writing my draft proposal.
> Please find it linked here: GSoC Draft
> <https://hackmd.io/@riyasaxena/HkrKuQJyR>. I would love to receive
> reviews from the dev community on my proposal.
>
> Looking forward to receiving your reviews.
>
> Regards,
> Riya

Dra. Verónica Andreo
Investigadora Adjunta de CONICET