[GRASS-dev] GSoC Proposal [Improve GRASS user experience in Jupyter Notebook]

Riya Saxena 29riyasaxena at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 08:53:50 PDT 2024

Hello everyone,

I am Riya, a pre-final year undergrad at the Department of Earth Sciences,
IIT Roorkee. My interest in GIS stems from an Introduction to GIS course
taught by Arun K. Saraf in my last semester.

I started exploring GIS, which led me to GRASS GIS and ultimately to GSoC,
which combined my interest in open-source and GIS. It is a perfect
opportunity to spend my summers on (or even continue my M.Tech
dissertation).

Over the last few weeks, Anna guided me in writing my draft proposal.
Please find it linked here: GSoC Draft
<https://hackmd.io/@riyasaxena/HkrKuQJyR>. I would love to receive reviews
from the dev community on my proposal.

Looking forward to receiving your reviews.

Regards,
Riya