[GRASS-dev] GSoC 2024 - Add EODAG support to GRASS GIS

Hamed A. Elgizery hamedashraf2004 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 12:56:17 PDT 2024

Hello everyone,

I am interested on working on Adding EODAG support to GRASS for Google
Summer of Code 2024.

I have been working on my proposal, and I would like to share my proposal
draft with you:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PlUhGX_OWAOkdkHmH5smiYEgAl0yvqPh8tAa14WbE2E/edit?usp=sharing

I would be grateful if you could provide me with feedback and suggestions
for the proposal :D

Kind regards,
Hamed