[GRASSGUI] GUI's existing or new one?

Sajith VK sajithvk at hotpop.com
Fri Jan 23 05:35:47 EST 2004

Hi,
 I am using GRASS for a long, and now I think the mail
draw back of grass is the lack of a good GUI. I found
QGIS, Qt/GRASS, tkgrass etc etc but IMHO none of them are
satisfactory. I offer my help for any of this projects
or a compleetly new one. Can anyone suggest where should I
contribute? Is any of the above mentioned projects are
capable of growing into a full-featured GUI for grass?

I am more comfortable with GTK and python, but other
toolkits and languages wont be a problem. Any idea
about OSSIM/GRASS bridge? Will it be suitable?

Waiting for your comments.....

--
Sajith VK <sajithvk at hotpop.com>