[GRASS-PSC] releases schedule

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 19:57:03 PDT 2014

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 7:42 AM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>wrote:

> > We put the proposal to Trac wiki (1), so we can track changes into it. In
> > future it can go to (Doxygen) documentation but not now.
>
> I would say that this proposal should be defined as RFC4 [1]. Are you
> willing to work on it?
>
> I'm. Not right now, but in next weeks yes. I'm not sure what means work on
it. I have to look at the other RFC what would be the appropriate format
etc. Then I have to go through comments here but I guess more comments are
needed but perhaps after I draft it first.

> BTW, I think that better place for RFC's would be Trac wiki rather
> than API manual (it's duplicated for G6 and G7). What do you think?

The duplication is certainly dangerous here. Trac seems like a proper place
(although this does not completely fit to the Trac wiki rules I proposed
because it does not fit anywhere).

Vaclav