[GRASS-PSC] How to modify module folder content in SVN

Eva Stopková eva.stopkova at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 10:07:50 PDT 2015

Dear Vašek and Moritz,

thank you for suggestions.

I didn't get that before, but I agree with Moritz that two versions are not
> ideal. Is there any reason to keep both? Performance? Different quality
> algorithms/results? Do you have some tests or benchmarks which would
> compare them?

I have done some tests, v.nnstat gives identical results in both versions.
While testing the module using dataset of approx. 300 000 points, the
version with R-tree used to crash, but now it seems to work correctly, so
there is no need to maintain also PCL version.

In v.kriging, there are some differences in results - I supposed that they
are caused by different approach of kd- / R- tree, but I have just found a
bug in my code... so I agree it will not be necessary to maintain both C
and C++ versions, but still I would like to wait with the announcement
until I fix that bug.

Best regards,

Eva