[GRASS-PSC] funding community meeting in San Michele February 2016

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 06:35:19 PST 2016

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 9:14 AM, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> wrote:

> --> "contributors meeting"
>
> This is something slightly different, of a rather local scale. In this
> particular case we cannot host too many people (I assume likewise not
> in similar cases as Raleygh and Solany)

The (monthly) Raleigh meetups are actually open to anybody [1]. However, I
can see that some events might be by invitation only for different reasons
(location restrictions or focus of the event). I think both have their
place and I think the one focused on a specific group of developers is
quite important. Perhaps this is something which should be in the
application form.

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2016-February/073659.html