[STATSGRASS] R-GRASS-Postgres

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Mar 12 17:27:57 EST 2004

Javier,

there is a bug in the old RDBI/RdbiPgSQL library on sourceforge. We have
fixed it and it was included into the new version. But:
Fetch it from BioConductor, the new RDBI/RdbiPgSQL home.

Remarks and link here:
 http://mpa.itc.it/markus/tmp/rdbi/

Note that the new 1.2 version will cause problems if you load an
old .RData file (since they change the name of a subfunction).
Workaround unknown.

Hope this helps,

 Markus

PS: Maybe also useful reading for newbies:
http://grass.itc.it/statsgrass/r_and_dbms.html