[STATSGRASS] The gstat R library's: memory problem

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Thu Aug 24 12:36:35 EDT 2006

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, Edzer J. Pebesma wrote:

> Pierluigi De Rosa wrote:
> > Dear all users of gstat

I think it is maxdist= again, or some other way of reducing the size. The
GRASS region is roughly 800 by 900, but the sizes of both the data and
newdata are unknown. Pierluigi also cross-posted, which does indicate a
propensity to appeal for help rather than to look at the archives. Using
the search facility on the GRASS site with "gstat memory", there were lots
of promising hits from this list just in the last few months.