[STATSGRASS] gstat probability maps

Pierluigi De Rosa sisma66 at tiscali.it
Wed Mar 28 04:24:28 EDT 2007

Dear Edzer & Wolf

I read the all thread and some papers... At the end I think Edzer is right, so
you can use the kriging variance to evaluate a propability map of exceeding a
value!
Thanks to all for your help!
Pierluigi

--

Pierluigi De Rosa

Department of Enviromental & Civil engineering
Faculty of Engineering
Perugia (Italy)