[STATSGRASS] graphics in R

Matteo Dall'Amico matteo.dallamico at ing.unitn.it
Fri Oct 5 09:11:06 EDT 2007

Thank you Jaroslaw,
I tried but "plot" doesn't seem to accept "add" as an argument:

 > plot(temp[,2],add=TRUE)
Warning messages:
1: "add" is not a graphical parameter in: plot.window(xlim, ylim,
log, asp, ...)
2: "add" is not a graphical parameter in: plot.xy(xy, type, pch, lty,
col, bg, cex, lwd, ...)
3: "add" is not a graphical parameter in: axis(side, at,
as.graphicsAnnot(labels), tick, line, pos, outer,
4: "add" is not a graphical parameter in: axis(side, at,
as.graphicsAnnot(labels), tick, line, pos, outer,
5: "add" is not a graphical parameter in: box(which = which, lty =
lty, ...)
6: "add" is not a graphical parameter in: title(main, sub, xlab,
ylab, line, outer, ...)

Suggestions?
Thanks,

Matteo