[GRASS-stats] unexpected error with readVECT6

Jarosław Jasiewicz jarekj at amu.edu.pl
Mon Mar 10 12:09:28 EDT 2008

Hi

I try to read vector line file with following 775 lines:

v.info results:

 | Layer:
zb at trzy_mapy                                              |
 | Mapset:
trzy_mapy                                                 |
 | Location:
polska                                                    |
 | Database:
/home/jarekj/grassdata                                    |

Title:                                                                     |
 | Map scale:
1:1                                                       |
 | Map format:
native                                                    |
 | Name of creator:
jarekj                                                    |

 | Source date:     Mon Mar 10 16:03:03
2008                                  |
 |   Type of Map:  vector (level:
2)                                          |

 |   Number of points:       0               Number of areas:
0          |
 |   Number of lines:        775             Number of islands:
0          |
 |   Number of boundaries:   0               Number of faces:
0          |
 |   Number of centroids:    0               Number of kernels:
0          |

 |   Map is 3D:
0                                                |
 |   Number of dblinks:
1                                                |

 |         Projection: Transverse
Mercator                                    |
 |               N:    470423.4220965    S:
429940.9545465                 |
 |               E:    561987.1623495    W:
539556.8766255                 |

 |   Digitization threshold:
0                                                |

Comments:                                                                |

Geospatial Data Abstraction Library extensions to R successfully loaded
 > v=readVECT6("zb", type="line")
Exporting 775 points/lines...
 100%
775 features written
OGR data source with driver: ESRI Shapefile
Source: "/home/jarekj/grassdata/polska/trzy_mapy/.tmp/jarekj-desktop",
layer: "zb"
with  775  rows and  1  columns
Error in Polygons(srl, ID = IDss[i]) : srl not a list of Polygon objects
 > ls()
character(0)

why polygon????????

Jarek