[GRASS-stats] Re: Correlation calculation

Duccio Rocchini ducciorocchini at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:25:15 EDT 2011

This is a stimulating point. testing correlation with autocorrelated data.
The reply by Roger is great! You could test additionally bootstrap methods
(rely on Brian Cade's papers). I guess that it does not solve the
autocorrelation problem actually, but ....

Further, Ingolf Kuhn has developed a number of measures of autocorrelation.
They are available in R. Just take a look at his home page.

Best!
Duccio