[GRASS-stats] Re: Correlation calculation

Rebecca Bennett rabennett at ymail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:32:23 EDT 2011

Hello there,

I'd like to read several raster (all same size and resolution) into R using the suggested command

stats <- readRAST6(c("LRM_smoothed", "Band74_scaled", "coombe_ground", "intensity_smoothed"), cat =c(TRUE,FALSE), ignore.stderr = TRUE)

I get the error:

Error in readRAST6(c("LRM_smoothed", "Band74_scaled", "coombe_ground", "intensity_smoothed"), :
  vname and cat not same length

Unfortunately I don't understand what the error message is trying to tell me - any help deciphering this error would be gratefully appreciated.

Also where can I find more detail on the readRAST command to work out this error message for myself? I have looked in the sp.pdf and online for documentation but can't find anything but maybe there's another resource I don't know of yet?

Thanks for reading,

Rebecca