[GRASS-stats] Converting an SpatialGridDataFrame to an imgdata object

S. Koukoulas (lists) sotkouklistes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 02:23:15 PST 2013

Perhaps what you need to look at, is how to Convert a
SpatialGridDataFrame to a matrix (or to an array if there are more than
one bands). It seems that biOps uses simple matrices/arrays for its
image objects. if you google it you should find some   responses to
earlier requests send to R-SIG-geo.

alternatively, you could import directly to biOps your image as tiff
from your system's disk space.
hth,
sotiris