[GRASS-stats] Error rgrass7 using readRAST()

Francesco Tonini ftonini84 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 08:18:20 PDT 2015

Dear all,

I am testing rgrass7 and trying to read a single raster file calling R
from GRASS. I am using the function readRAST(). Currently, this return a
SpatialGridDataFrame R object but it seems to have a bug when reading
the correct number of observations. In my case the input raster is 100 x
100 so it should have 10,000 observations (ncell). Instead, readRAST()
read 100 x 101 with 10,100 observations. Did anybody encounter this
issue or know what it could be caused by?
I can send over my input raster if that helps to test on your machines.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you.
Francesco