[GRASS-stats] Error rgrass7 using readRAST()

Francesco Tonini ftonini84 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 08:42:06 PDT 2015

Roger,

Apparently the error was due to a mismatch with the default g.region.
After checking in GRASS for g.region -p I found that it was set to 100 x
101 columns. If any of you ever encounter the same problem, just make
sure to set the g.region using the same input raster of interest, i.e.
using g.region raster=/your_raster_name/.

Are there any plans to make use of the 'raster' package so that
readRAST() reads a 'raster' R obj instead of a sp griddataframe? Same
for writeRAST().

Thank you,
Francesco