[GRASS-stats] rgrass7 - SQLite and GML drivers not working for readVECT

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Wed Oct 11 04:41:16 PDT 2017

New version submitted to CRAN; until then:

install.packages("rgrass7", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")

should pick up the latest version; #3425 closed. Please report back
whether this works ... (conditioning on GRASS version to create comparable
driver name strings).

Roger

Helleveien 30, N-5045 Bergen, Norway.
voice: +47 55 95 93 55; e-mail: Roger.Bivand at nhh.no