[GRASS translations] Re: grass into spanish

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Feb 3 08:07:20 EST 2005

(cc translations list)

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 01:41:16PM +0100, jose miguel manzano wrote:
> Hi Markus, i´m already starting to translate grass
> into spanish,

great!

> now we are two person and i, but i don´t
> know how can upload the po files into spanish at the
> web page.

Yes, you cannot because it requires CVS write access.
But I can and so it is in CVS now. Please note that
it is in the *software* CVS of GRASS source code,
not in the web space. However, it is also accessible
through the web. Just to avoid confusion.

> Send you the files for you upload now, and said me how
> this make it.

I have done it for you and will do it also in the
future.

> Sorry, but my english is very bad.
> Thank you for all Markus.

Thanks to you for your initiative.

IMPORTANT: To proceed, please fetch the files from
web as I extended the files with new messages
which weren't yet present in your files.

http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grass51/locale/po/
-> grasslibs_es.po
-> grassmods_es.po

The web statistics will be updated next saturday automagically.

Best

 markus