[GRASS translations] Problems with translated messages length

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es
Sat Feb 10 07:12:03 EST 2007

Hello all
I'm translating parts of grass into Spanish and I'm finding the next
problem: many messages in Spanish are longer than original ones in
English and in some cases they appear cut in the GUI, for example within
buttons, title bars, etc. They can't be seen even maximising the window
when possible. Is there any possibility to enlarge windows or buttons
with such problems?
I don't know if the list admits attachments, but I try, to show a couple
of cases.

Regards
Carlos