[GRASS-translations] Next po files update

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Aug 11 10:03:24 EDT 2008

hi Carlos,

due to ongoing GRASS 7 code updates/old code demolition
it's important to work on devel_grass6 branch and not on trunk.
I would not update trunk for a while as it is completely
unstable and far from reaching production state.

All fine (thanks) but please use devel_grass6 branch for your
update operation. From that, we can update trunk.

Markus

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 3:57 PM, Carlos Dávila
<cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es> wrote:
> Hello all translators
> After a long time separated of the project, it's time to update po files
> for all languages and synchronize them with current code in trunk. As
> some people may be out for holidays, we will take a period longer than
> usual, so I'll wait until next Tuesday 19. That day, about 21:00 GMT I
> will update po files for all languages, (unless any translators prefer
> to do it by themselves). Please commit your translations to svn or send
> me your files *before* that deadline.
> Regards
> Carlos

Open Source Geospatial Foundation