[GRASS-translations] Questions

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Wed May 18 02:13:50 EDT 2011

2011/5/17 Joana Palahí <joana at sigte.udg.edu>

> Monica,
>
> currently I am working in the Spanish translation. Specifically those days I have been working with the "grassmods_es.po" file. Please if you want to translate this file do not hesitate to contact me, so we do not do the same work twice ;-) .

I suggest to each translator to use the file from svn [0] and update
it every time that start translation; other important thing is to send
the file to Markus Neteler every time that you stop the translation to
upload the new changes. These actions are very important to do not do
the same work twice :-)

--
best
Luca