[GRASS-translations] Transifex workflow

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 02:48:45 PST 2017

Hi,

I'm curious to understand a bit better how the transifex translation works.
The strings I translate are incorporated into the source code on a daily
basis? And the pot files are updated daily also?

I'm asking this because I'm receiving daily email about pot files updated
with new content. I'm not complaining about the emails (I can change the
notification settings). I just want to know if that's how the workflow will
be or, if the daily updates are happening because there are still some
changes and configuration being made.

Cheers
Daniel