[GRASS-translations] Transifex manager wanted for GRASS GIS!

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 08:36:31 PST 2017

I'm sorry Luca, you are wrong. My example is perfectly valid Gettext
and can be found also in Gettext documentation as an example. If
Transifex can not handle it, it is bug in Transifex. When introducing
plural form support in GRASS GIS, I was carefully following Gettext
documentation.

Still grasslibs_ko seems to be incomplete - it lacks Plural-Forms:
definition in its header. It has caused an issue that PO file is wrong
- Korean has only one plural form but PO file provides two.
To fix the issue is necessary to: never mind. Done in r70564.

Try again.
Māris.