Tek4696

deer deer at ecn.purdue.edu
Wed Aug 26 11:17:05 EDT 1992

> From lists-owner at amber.cecer.army.mil Wed Aug 26 10:12:06 1992
> Date: Wed, 26 Aug 92 17:10:52 +0100
> From: a907leus at diamond.sara.nl

> The wax Phasers have comparable drawbacks: using 3 wax sheets per print
> is rather wasteful if you're printing vectors. Costs per sheet of paper
> (at least in the Netherlands) are circa $ 1.5; overhead sheets cost
> circa $ 5 (current US $).

Along the line of color output...we are considering a Canon
Bubblejet for our lab.  It would not be directly connected
the our system with GRASS, but I understand that with the
appropriate software (Freedom of the Press) I can transfer
maplayers as screendumps for printing.  Has anyone used the Cannon CJ10
bubblejet?  Any likes, dislikes, comments, etc....?

Lois Ann Deer-Ascough                 Internet: deer at ecn.purdue.edu
USDA-ARS  NSERL
Purdue University                     Voice:    317-494-8691
West Lafayette, IN  47907             FAX:      317-494-5948