p.map help

Michael Shapiro shapiro at zorro.cecer.army.mil
Fri May 1 20:38:26 EDT 1992

The "end" following the "comments" should not be there.  Check for a MASK.
Check your region vs the raster cell header carefully.
   "(west-east) >> (north-south)"
doesn't make sense to me. Can you clarify this please?

|Can someone tell me what's wrong with this input file to p.map?
|Using the preview driver, all that I get is a map on a gray
|background (no colortable and no comments). The map has only 4 cats...
|my region is set so that
|		(west-east) >> (north-south)
|(i.e., image occupies all of panel in one direction, but there's
|plenty of space above and beneath).  I'm sure that I'm doing something
|fundamentally wrong here... can you spot it?
|
|	% p.map input=prescription
|
|filename: prescription
|> colormode approx
|> raster prescription.chem
|> colortable y
|> comments prescription.comments
|>  end
|> outline
|>  color black
|>  end
|
|filename: prescription.comments
|> Spatial Prescription of Herbicides

|--jdm

Michael Shapiro                        U.S. Army CERL
email:   shapiro at zorro.cecer.army.mil  Environmental Division
phone:   (217) 352-6511  ext 526       P.O. Box 9005
fax:     (217) 373-7222                Champaign, Ill. 61826-9005